Step inside our shop......

Our Storefront - "Home Away from Home"

Yep, this is where most my waking hours are spent..........I love my little shop, and it's great to love what you do and actually get to do what you love! We are in the heart of Downtown Wichita, which makes it easy for us to deliver anywhere in the metro area within just a few miles drive. We are truly a family business in every sense........My husband is the buyer (the guy who gets to write the checks and worry about the finances - don't want his job!), my daughter is an apprentice designer (that means she basically gets to do the "grunt" work (gotta earn your stripes ya know), my brother-in-law (who also plays guitar in a really cool band @ night) is our delivery driver, and my granddaughter (who is only in kindergarten) spends half her day "helping" out by watering the plants! Oh, and myself.........well, I am the "orchestrator" of all the organized chaos.........it's quit challenging at times, but I love it!!