Step inside our shop......

I Love you Sweetheart!!

A picture is worth a thousand words!!!....I love this old picture....it says it all!!......Being in love and sharing your life with your special someone is so rewarding. Creating memories and building your dreams together is such a wonderful journey!......Being married for 20 years to my special guy is a wonderful adventure.....more like a roller coaster ride than a carousel....just the way I want it to be...never boring - always a twist and turn at every corner!! Sharing my love of the foral industry with my husband is amazing..... sharing my passion and love for flowers with someone who has the same interest as myself makes it even more special.......Building our business as well as our lives together is as wonderful and rewarding as it is scary and stressful..............but you deal with the bad and treasure the good. We are so blessed to be able to work together and take this journey hand in hand.....I love you Steve!!!!!