Step inside our shop......

Happy Easter!!

Our Savior has risen!!! Have a blessed holiday and remember how Jesus gave his life for our eternal life ever after. I am looking so forward to sharing the day with my family...especially my precious grandbabies!!......The ham is in the oven and the eggs are hidden with all their little treasures waiting inside for tiny little hands to find and retrive them. Can't help but remember being a little girl myself, and being so excited to wear my new Easter hat each year - to bad that tradition has long passed, along with many others. But, new traditions make up for old, and time passes on. Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to pause and take in all the smells and sounds of Easter and give thanks: "Thank you God for the ultimate sacrifice"..........Amen