Step inside our shop......

Faith/Baby Karsyn

We did the funeral flowers this week for the 10mo. old baby whos life was taken at the hands of his mothers boyfriend. Sometimes in life we ask God why such tragedies are allowed, and I am left with the conclusion that it is not for us to know. I do know however, that every once in a while, I am very grief striken myself when I have to sit with the family of an unexplainable death, and plan flowers for their memorial. In this case, the Grandma of this precious little boy is a friend, and it made it even harder....the Grandma is so grief stricken, that it is heartbreaking. She decided to incorporate some of the little angels toys into his casket spray, and when she brought them to us, it was very emotional. Having grandbabies myself, I just could not grasp how someone could do this to a tiny little baby, especially a trusted family friend, and how the family must be so traumatized. When she came in to plan the funeral flowers, I told my friend that I would pray for her, and she replied, "please do".......so I am asking that if anyone is reading this message today, say a quick little prayer for this lady.....she is good, and kind, and needs to know that her precious grandbaby is watching over her now, and life will go on even though the hurt in her heart will always be there. I could not help but hold my own grandbabies a little tighter and kiss them a jillion extra times when I saw them this weekend and everytime I looked into their sparkling little eyes, I said, "thank you Lord for these blessed babies", and please comfort all the grieving grandparents everywhere.