Step inside our shop......

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Being a mom is the most challenging and yet rewarding job ever!! I have been truly blessed with all three of my children and five grandchildren (they are the true reward!), and also very blessed to have them all right here in my hometown to love and enjoy. It is amazing to watch their ever changing lives, and smile @ the things that mirror my own lifes experiences. The things that when your young seem like the end of the world, are only fading memories as you age....the messages your parents tried so hard in vain to get across to you, you find yourself preaching. Interesting how things really do come full circle. My children have all made me very proud, and I am sure that I don't tell them enough, but hope they see it in my heart and eyes every time I look at them. My best little buddies are my grandchildren, and the really awesome thing is that grandchildren find no fault ever with anything you do or say....their love is so truly unconditional...they don't have to ever be angry or blameful for any of th silly mistakes you make as a parent to their own parent....ahhh...live and learn! Hope your Mothers Day is as awesome as I plan on my being, and don't forget to hug all your children and grandchildren and tell them how much you love them!!!