Step inside our shop......

Wedding Season!!!

My favorite time of year is finally here! I love June - it's the official kick of of Wedding Season! I have so much fun doing weddings....it's so joyful watching my Brides and their excitement when they see their bridal bouquets. Their happiness is quit contagious! Each bouquet I create is so very different and unique from the other, just like my Brides personalities! It has been really rewarding recently to do the wedding flowers for 5 of our local Wichita Photographers weddings - that was especially exciting for me, because I realize that these photographers have seen every floral shops work all over Wichita, and chose us to do their own weddings!!....What an honor that is!...Thank you guys! I am very passionate about my brides, and believe that if my own daughter wouldn't carry it, my Bride isn't going to carry it....I make sure every bouquet is picture perfect, and as beautiful as if my own daughter was going to carry it down the isle! Please visit our wedding website @ http://www.wichitaweddingflowers.com/ and allow us to be a part of your special day!